A game of Tag
Thank you JC Finch for the Tag 😛
I now have to answer some questions and then tag some other people but before I do that I am going to list my questions and add my tags as I am afraid that by the time you get halfway through my answers, you will be bored out of your mind (I’m really not that interesting 🙂 ) and will have closed the page!
So, my questions for those I have tagged:
1. Did you hear about the swimmer that interrupted The Boat Race in England? Do you think it is right to conduct a protest in such a manner or is there a better way of getting your point across?
2. What is the one thing you wish your teacher had taught you in school?
3. Which 2 people would you most want to tag and why?
4. If you give money to a charity, which one and why do you do it?
5. Why do you blog?
6. Do you think it is important for the youth to go to University after school or is it better to get experience through trade colleges and apprenticeships?
7. What is your most vivid memory from when you were a child (say-under 12)?
8. What is your number one item on your bucket list?
9. When writing, do you find you have a particular word (or a few words) that you tend to overuse? If so, which ones?
10. Do you have an alter ego?
11. How do you really feel when people offer you their ‘constructive criticism‘?
Now, the tags. I would tag JC back, however I am apparently not allowed to do that (Lucky you 😉 ) so here they are:
Have fun with the questions. Answer them if you want, don’t answer them if you don’t want to 🙂 Nothing will happen, except that if you don’t answer them, then you don’t get to tag others to answer your questions 😀
Now, what you have obviously been waiting for: My Q & A.
- What was your favourite food when you were a child? Spaghetti Bolognese (still is)
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Somebody that I used to know (Goyte) but I prefer the cover version by Walk off the earth
- What is one of your favourite quotes? “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
- If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? Nothing, my life is perfect 😀
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Wilbur Smith
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? The opening night of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet at the Globe Theatre.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play a musical instrument (Either guitar, violin or piano – This is actually on my bucket list so I will achieve it one day!)
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Renovating a house (I’ve always wanted to do that)
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? See how many high-profile people I can really annoy 🙂
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal? I have amazing meals every night because I cook them!
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Jane Austen without a doubt!
Thank you JC Finch, that was actually rather enjoyable!
Hope everyone else enjoys it too.
My answers are my own and therefore Copyrighted © 160412 by Karen Payze